Enscape rendering not to scale

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi! I am trying to create a enscape video where I walk through the house I have built and I can not get things to look to scale. I have tried to adjust the field of view but when I lower it not everything I want to show appears in the video. The space is not very large but I still want to be able to do a walk through and show everything. For instance my island looks extremally long when it is not. Please let me know what I can do to fix this?

• Rick Marx

Approved the thread.
    • Official Post

Chloeadella , welcome to our Forum and I am sorry to hear you experience such problems - Can you please perhaps attach a short video clip for me to better understand this issue or a few screenshots? There is, of course, a limit to how much can be seen in a scene depending on the field of view, so it is usually about finding a balance that works for you. Thank you in advance for providing the requested files!