Previous Release / Preview Threads Merged

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I can't launch most of my projects with the newest preview release. It's saying there's an issue with my gpu (geforce 3080) and that I may need to update drivers, but my drivers are all up to date (updated yesterday).

I submitted a feedback report with the logs.

• Also, when I tried to do the multi-object placement (as soon as I click on the "3 trees" icon), enscape crashes and takes Revit with it (with data loss).

I really hope you will take your time and ensure stability is brought back to 2.9 levels. I personally wouldn't mind if that meant postponing the release for a few weeks or longer.

• Also, when I tried to do the multi-object placement (as soon as I click on the "3 trees" icon), enscape crashes and takes Revit with it (with data loss).

I really hope you will take your time and ensure stability is brought back to 2.9 levels. I personally wouldn't mind if that meant postponing the release for a few weeks or longer.

totally agree, this release feels very unstable, also had issue with Asset button greyed out with caption "disabled when unable to activate live updates" so i can even open the asset browser within enscape. have sent feedback and log files

• Installed Version 8

Placed Assets multiple from the Enscape Window committed crashed Revit and Enscape without a chance to send a report

Tried again just opening the Enscape Window zoomed into view crashed both again

Completely untestable

• Official Post

Thanks a lot, everyone for sending in Feedback reports with your log files - I'm sorry to hear you experience so many problems right now with preview 8, but be assured that we're working hard on resolving these issues before our full release, so your reports are, as always, very helpful indeed for further troubleshooting the cause behind your crashes.

• getting constant crashes when trying to scale objects in Archicad (have send logs) and i see that some code is added to the archicad GDL objects, Can someone from enscape please explain the logic / process here. i have numerous archicad GDL objects that have been coded to get the 2D (and sometimes 3d) look i need. these objects don't seem to play very well with what ever changes are being made. Happy to add in specific code to these objects to make them work correctly. also why can't we use this same logic to allow for the z rotation of these objects (its a simple rotz command within the GDL code)?

Note all of these GDL objects are already within my loaded library or embedded library and are not reloaded when an enscape object is placed (it just places a copy of the already loaded object)

I hope your are not relying on placing assets for each project clean from the asset library to create a new GDL object, if so how are you planning on dealing with existing projects

Bump, still looking for answers regarding the archicad object implementation strategy for enscape

• Official Post

Nuge , you mentioned you've sent in log files, what was the result of that, you have surely heard back from us by now? If you could let me know what message you received back and also if you kindly share your e-mail address with me through a DM (the one you used to send in the Feedback report with logs) then I'll gladly have a closer look and discuss this with our developers. For that, it may be very helpful to have the crash logs / Feedback report in general at hand too, hence why I'm asking. Thank you in advance Nuge.

• Dear Forum Community,

We've just released the latest Enscape v3.2 Preview - Version 9.

This version only contains a few bug and stability improvements - for all other new major features added with Preview 7 please check out this thread here instead.

Please refer to this article for instructions on how to download the Preview version.

Note: Preview versions are not production-proven, so be aware that there can be issues, and please report any of them back to us either on this thread or via the normal support channels. Doing so will help us with providing an even more stable and reliable product in the future.

• Happy to see that the lighting is now fixed.

I have just filed a fresh feedback via the feedback button.

After using all the multi placement tools l to place assets and then after using a transformation tool the bucket curser reappears and I can no longer move assets.

• Thank you for reporting this problem jwal485 !

We could not reproduced from the first few tries, but we will continue trying. Please let us know if you know is a reproducible way to trigger this situation.

• Official Post

Dear Forum Community,

We've just released the new Enscape version 3.2!

Have a look at the blog post showing off the new features and additions.

There are several options to upgrade:

• Follow the link in your trial registration email
    • Click the update link in the in-program notification
    • Open the "About" window and click the Download Area link

For detailed questions and issues, feel free to write us at support@enscape3d.com or use this thread.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Changes in Version 3.2

New Features:

Dynamic Asset Placement

This feature brings the direct integration with CAD/BIM software to another level, it’s a gamechanger! Users can now place and edit Assets right in the rendering window and have everything reflected in the CAD/BIM model.

These edits include Rotating, Scaling, Moving, and Deleting Assets natively through Enscape (full functions depend on the CAD/BIM used) - Alongside the normal Single Placement of Assets it is also possible to make use of the Multi Placement functionality which allows you to cover areas quickly with Assets through Rectangular, Circular, Bucket Selection, Floodfill or "On a Surface" selection tools.

(More Info)

Green Building Assets and Materials

Over 250 NEW Asset:

- Around 150 Green Building Assets will include e-vehicles, charging stations, wind turbines, solar panels, passenger drones, as well as a lot of new trees

- Around 50 new people in various poses

- Around 30 Interior Assets

Over 50 NEW Materials

~25 Green Building Materials like Organic Bricks, Bamboo Fence, Recycled Plastic, Straw Wall, Hay Plastic, Solar Modules, Printed Concrete, Clay Plaster, Solar Roof Tiles, Wood Materials, Rammed Earth

~30 other materials are general additions to our existing ones that were requested before e.g.  Wallpapers, Tiles, Marble, Granite, Leather, Plaster, Rubber Tar

Batch Panorama and Uploads

These features provide flexibility within workflows which can help free up space for creativity and innovation to thrive. The Panorama Tour can give clients a better presentation experience.

(More Info)

Ray-Traced Sun Shadows in Real-Time View

You can now enjoy even higher quality renderings and realism in any exported image, panorama exports, and rest mode in a walkthrough.

Upload Management Overhaul

The Upload Management Overhaul was introduced in 3.0 and now in 3.2, it is getting a redesign to match with the rest of the UI.

(More Info)

Geometry Update Toggle

The user will now be able to decide for themselves if geometry should be reloaded in general or not when changing a view.

Bug Fixes and Known Issues:

Please find a list of the most common customer facing bugs that were fixed during 3.2 development attached as a .pdf below. The document also contains any current Known Issues. We provide this list as a courtesy to our users and is not a complete list of all bug fixes during the development cycle. Please refer to the Bug ID if you have further questions regarding any of these.

3.2_Release_BF_and_KI.pdf

Finally, the Enscape team would like to thank all users who contributed to testing and providing feedback during this version's development cycle!

• Official Post

Hi,

is this version works with Sketchup 2017 pro??

SketchUp 2017 is not supported anymore I am afraid - Everything up from SketchUp 2018 though so I hope you have the chance to upgrade! It'll be well worth it. :)

• First time looking into Enscape yesterday, very impressive.!!

Wondering with the export option to "web-standalone" I see its not possible to view on Mobile devices (iphone/iPad Specifically) is this something that will be developed? I never saw it on the roadmap?

• Official Post

First time looking into Enscape yesterday, very impressive.!!

Wondering with the export option to "web-standalone" I see its not possible to view on Mobile devices (iphone/iPad Specifically) is this something that will be developed? I never saw it on the roadmap?

With the support of Mac devices beginning next year, we may actually be able to provide dedicated standalone files for iOS devices specifically as well. I cannot make any promises yet though I have to say, but your Feedback will also be forwarded to our developers for consideration of course. You are not the first to request this! :)