Previous Release / Preview Threads Merged

• Hi,

downloaded 3.5 but I do not see any feature updates in Revit. Specifically changing materials of assets, and assets with Varients and configurable lights.. Am I missing something? I do not see the Pencil icon below the three trees icon in the assets.

Do you have a video or a step by step to see 3.5 new features in Revit?

• Is Link/Air Link to Oculus/Meta Quest 2 implemented in this update or is that going to stay officially unsupported for now? I just got a Quest through work and was planning on trying it out this weekend.

• Is Link/Air Link to Oculus/Meta Quest 2 implemented in this update or is that going to stay officially unsupported for now? I just got a Quest through work and was planning on trying it out this weekend.

Will this update include Meta Quest 2 Compatibility???? PLEASE PLEASE...... I hope so :saint:. My office purchased 2 of them and we would like to start using them with Enscape.

Despite not offering "full compatibility" it should still work without any problems. As long as you have Steam + SteamVR installed alongside the usual Oculus application (used to adjust settings of the device, buy games etc.)

If you still run into any problems, just let me know please. Usually it should be as simple as plugging the headset in and installing those applications. From there on you can make use of Enscape VR as usual.

please tell me there will be an improvement in the program with artificial light sources

Are you referring to the shadows perhaps cast by them or the lights themselves? In any case, more details would be great. Thanks!

• Thanks for the response. Yes, the Quest 2 does work! Although I think it runs into issue that are no fault of Enscape. Is there a way to remap controls? Not sure if this is done in Enscape or SteamVR.

• Thanks for the response. Yes, the Quest 2 does work! Although I think it runs into issue that are no fault of Enscape. Is there a way to remap controls? Not sure if this is done in Enscape or SteamVR.

Do you simply hit the VR Headset Icon in Enscape. Or do you still have to use SteamVR?

If anything that would be done via a plugin or such as I'm not sure if this is possible in SteamVR, I do not recall this being an option unfortunately.

Do you simply hit the VR Headset Icon in Enscape. Or do you still have to use SteamVR?

At the moment you will still have to also install and start Steam + SteamVR, afterward you can just hit the VR headset button and you're good to go. These additional software solutions should not be required anymore though once we'll add official support. Still, Enscape VR should be working without any major issues currently already.