Assets requested

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
    1. Place objects by polygon boundary. Particularly more diverse vegetation. Would love an option to define an area that is brushy, or along a stream bank and it would fill in with a density and naturalness that isn't really possible now. The clusters are too neat.
    2. More options in vehicles. There are no minivans, and only a couple of SUV options. These are almost half of the vehicles on the road today. The Lamborghini is flashy, but I use this less than I actually see them in real life.
    3. I would love the ability to randomize the colors of multiple instances of the same vehicle. Why does every Mini Cooper I want to place have to be that shade of blue? What if I want a white or red one?
    4. More artwork that can be placed on walls. I think there are 2 pictures available - one in landscape mode and the other in portrait. Allow us to substitute the imagery.
    5. Range of clothes on hangers and folded to be in drawers or shelves.
    6. Window treatments such as blinds, shades, and curtains.
    7. catch basins/storm drains
    8. telephone/utility poles with lines strung between them
    9. construction equipment and vehicles
    10. trash trucks
    • Official Post
    1. Place objects by polygon boundary. Particularly more diverse vegetation. Would love an option to define an area that is brushy, or along a stream bank and it would fill in with a density and naturalness that isn't really possible now. The clusters are too neat.
    2. More options in vehicles. There are no minivans, and only a couple of SUV options. These are almost half of the vehicles on the road today. The Lamborghini is flashy, but I use this less than I actually see them in real life.
    3. I would love the ability to randomize the colors of multiple instances of the same vehicle. Why does every Mini Cooper I want to place have to be that shade of blue? What if I want a white or red one?
    4. More artwork that can be placed on walls. I think there are 2 pictures available - one in landscape mode and the other in portrait. Allow us to substitute the imagery.
    5. Range of clothes on hangers and folded to be in drawers or shelves.
    6. Window treatments such as blinds, shades, and curtains.
    7. catch basins/storm drains
    8. telephone/utility poles with lines strung between them
    9. construction equipment and vehicles
    10. trash trucks

Thanks a lot for all these requests. If you haven't already, feel free to forward them to product management as well.

• 11. Top 100 most popular plant varieties in various sizes and seasons. Right now, there are just a few options. Grasses, shrubs, bushes, flowers, ground cover, etc. It's difficult to match a landscape plan without popular items.

12. Options to have people in vehicles.

13. A "tapered" edge (or a buffer) for grass so it doesn't squeeze through gaps that aren't really there.

14. An option to globally turn off emissivity so that "fireflies" aren't visible.

15. Auto-rotate settings when individually placing items. The batch-place option has this, but not the single-place method.

16. It would be fabulous to create sliders in Enscape to govern the intensity and color temperature for lights in Revit.

17. Shadows don't seem to be soft enough as in real life. Wall sconces cast very defined shadows, even several feet from the fixture.

• Official Post

More couples, groups, and even small crowds would help with arial shots.

18. Lights that have light sources. This would include cars so if you're doing a night rendering, the headlights and taillights automatically come on.

Feel free to also forward any of your Asset wishes (or generally feature requests) through our voting portal - This way our 3D Artists will also be made aware of your feedback. :)

• Official Post

I love the suggestion. :)

Please feel free to forward your wish directly to product management (and thus our 3D Artists as well) using our Voting Portal:
    Enscape Public Voting Portal (How to forward/upvote Feature/Asset Requests directly)

Fingers crossed that we may eventually add capybaras. ;)

• It would be good to see appliances expanded more. Kitchen's for example need fridges, microwaves, ovens etc. Blenders/mixers, kettles and things you need to decorate your renders.

I've recently completed an office upgrade model, including staff kitchens and seating. While the library has been useful, I found myself needing to model (or purchase) items listed above.

• I would like to see some combined assets. For instance a desk with computer, mouse, paperwork etc. Or multiple people talking. Or a dinner table with chairs, plates, glasses, etc.

• I love the suggestion. :)

Please feel free to forward your wish directly to product management (and thus our 3D Artists as well) using our Voting Portal:
    Enscape Public Voting Portal (How to forward/upvote Feature/Asset Requests directly)

Fingers crossed that we may eventually add capybaras. ;)

I hope the 3D artists focus on items that have a use to the wider Enscape Community like non-caucasian people.
    A Capybara or the already added 'passenger drones' are great, but I doubt a lot of people get any use out of them.
    TBH anything as specific as a Capybara we add through our custom asset library and won't hope for Enscape to fulfill a request.
    Here's a link for Thomas.
    https://hum3d.com/3d-models/capybara/

• Official Post

steaksandwich , if you haven't please also forward your Asset wishes directly, please. We always appreciate any input we can get. Also, Capybaras, while great as you say may not be added anytime soon if there is more demand for other Assets, for example, we still pay attention to that too of course.

• I would like to see some combined assets. For instance a desk with computer, mouse, paperwork etc. Or multiple people talking. Or a dinner table with chairs, plates, glasses, etc.

But you can easly create that with the existing objects.... no need to add more itens that " duplicate" others...

REgarding the LIBRARY ASSETs... Please update with quality objects...

Why do we need drones!? in the asset library... o why the need of such a big library of palm trees!? Is that to assist the projects of the grouing community of Non licensed users from South/ Central america, Asia and Africa?

Perphaps i'm wrong but I feel this.

• But you can easly create that with the existing objects.... no need to add more itens that " duplicate" others...

You are right, but it takes some time to pick a desk, a computer, a mouse, a keyboard, a cup of coffee, some papers, etc. to make a busy desk. I know you can do this once and save it as an custom component in Sketchup (as I've already done). But new combined assets could be a nice addition I think.

AMD Ryzen 12core, 32GB RAM, RTX 2080 Super, Sketchup 22 Pro, Archicad 25, VectorWorks 2020