Mirror in the mirror / reflection problem

• I know some of the problem about the reflection on the mirror but I can not find this problem solved.

The mirror material in the mirror looks wrong, it just looks like solid material.

I was expecting the unlimited repeated images on the two mirrors facing eachother.

Is this because of my PC spec? or is there some solutions?

I am using the latest ver. and the rendering quality is being set on Ultra. Thanks.

私はミローの反射に関連するいくつかのトピックが見られることを知っていますが、私はこれがまだ解決されていないと思います.

鏡の鏡が間違って見える。それはちょうど固体材料です。
    私は互いに向いている2つの鏡の中で無制限の繰り返し画像のようなものを期待しています。

それは私のPCの電源のせいですか?

どのように私はこれを解決できますか?

• RIKTKI , welcome to our Forum.

Something like an infinite mirror which you tried to achieve is usually not possible in real-time scenarios - Even with raytraced reflections, which are far more advanced compared to the traditional method of rendering reflections, there is always a limit as to how often a reflection is being reflected in this case.

In the future, we will further work on our raytraced reflections and something like you tried to achieve may be possible, but there is currently no ETA for that yet.

あなたが達成しようとした無限の鏡のようなものは、通常、リアルタイムのシナリオでは不可能です-反射をレンダリングする従来の方法と比較してはるかに高度なレイトレーシング反射でも、反射の頻度には常に制限がありますこの場合に反映されています。

おそらく将来的には、レイトレーシングされた反射にさらに取り組み、あなたが達成しようとしたようなことが可能になるでしょうが、現在、そのためのETAはまだありません。