What is coming in 2022 for Enscape?

• Can the official guys give us a hint as to what the future holds for Enscape please? My main two hopes are significant growth of the asset library, vegetation in particular, plus animated fire/flames. I must admit that this most recent renewal was a very close call as I nearly left for a competitor that seems to be making great strides in their development, so I'm hoping there are some good things heading our way with Enscape to keep me on board next time.

• Thanks for your inquiry Grizzler . Right away, any specific wishes you may have, please forward them to product management directly through our Voting Portal. In that portal, you'll also see what is under consideration and in development, plus we also provide a roadmap for 3.3 at the bottom of this page here. It's not listed in the portal just yet, but the Video Editor will also be getting an overhaul as soon as possible.

Adding new assets is a constant goal of ours, that I can already guarantee. When it comes to animated fire/flames, this is already partially possible through using an animated (fire/flames) texture, but I am aware that this may not always yield the results one is looking for since we do not support video-Alpha channels yet. But, just so you're aware of what is currently possible (click the link to see an example).

May I ask what kind of vegetation you'd like to see added into Enscape, then I will also forward it to our 3D Artists as well. If you have any other major wishes, feel free to post them here as well so that others can chime in to discuss those further if they like. Much appreciated!

• Thanks for your inquiry Grizzler . Right away, any specific wishes you may have, please forward them to product management directly through our Voting Portal. In that portal, you'll also see what is under consideration and in development, plus we also provide a roadmap for 3.3 at the bottom of this page here. It's not listed in the portal just yet, but the Video Editor will also be getting an overhaul as soon as possible.

Adding new assets is a constant goal of ours, that I can already guarantee. When it comes to animated fire/flames, this is already partially possible through using an animated (fire/flames) texture, but I am aware that this may not always yield the results one is looking for since we do not support video-Alpha channels yet. But, just so you're aware of what is currently possible (click the link to see an example).

May I ask what kind of vegetation you'd like to see added into Enscape, then I will also forward it to our 3D Artists as well. If you have any other major wishes, feel free to post them here as well so that others can chime in to discuss those further if they like. Much appreciated!

Thanks for the info, it's very useful.

In terms of the vegetation I'd like to see, it's basically anything that closes the gap on the Lumion asset library. The tree variety Enscape has is good (though I'd like to see a few more ornamental varieties), but the plants/shrubs aren't great - I mostly end up using the ferns as ground cover with lots of my own sketchup plants scattered around, but then when I save them as enscape proxies and end up with hundreds of wireframe boxes all overlapping, then it makes revisions difficult. Saving as a proxy should come with geometry options ideally, such as wireframe box or monochrome low poly (like how enscape assets appear).