Enscape not showing light in mirror reflection. How do I get it to appear?

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • I'm trying to get light to render in a mirror reflection, but can't get them to turn on. It looks like for a second they turn on when I shift the camera's position, but they just fade away to black. How do I get them to stay on for the rendering? (The large black rectangle in the middle is the mirror)

Lights are on as I move the camera slightly, screengrab

• Official Post

jcbraddesigns , welcome to our Forum.

Placing a mirror into the scene in a way you've done can be unfortunately a bit tricky when it comes to rendering much of the scene itself in the reflection - Right away, please check out why in this FAQ article here. It may not be the ideal solution but, I would advise moving the back wall a bit closer to the reflection itself, positioning yourself to the side of the mirror a bit more, and/or generally trying to make sure that what you wish to see reflected is also in sight, as detailed in the FAQ article too.