Is asset library still trying to load?

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I didn't have much luck trying to download the asset library offline version, also trying to upload a custom asset. The first took a long time so I decided to discontinue, and uploading a custom asset was too complicated for me. But I got a message at some point later indicating a library was trying to load... I wanted to stop it so I deleted files I had made for the assets. Is there another way I should be sure I have stopped the asset library from trying to download? I just wonder because after that, Enscape seemed to slow down and shows this "loading" page when I push the start Enscape button, which I don't remember from before. Is this "loading" page normal? I have to wait a little longer now, about a minute. My question is how do I make sure nothing from asset library is still trying to load, or how to completely delete files associated with it? I'm fine with just using the library online and don't feel need to have library of my custom assets. Thank you!

• Official Post

Hey NoMasCorona , that is a bit of a strange behavior you've run into it seems - Can you just try to acquire the Asset Library offline once more, as that is also usually what we recommend highly. If that doesn't do the trick at all, or you still run into this problem of having a long persisting loading screen, please also briefly send me a report with your logs and I can look into them to see what's going on exactly instead of doing guesswork.

Thanks as always!