are we getting any closer to some long-awaited fixes/ features?

• I keep waiting to hear some news about the video editor. It's so bad the way it behaves now with the second to last keyframe jumping all over the place.

The other major thing I keep waiting for is to be able to change the colors of assets. There's one white Tesla model 3. I'd like to be able to change at least the paint color.

• I keep waiting to hear some news about the video editor. It's so bad the way it behaves now with the second to last keyframe jumping all over the place.

The other major thing I keep waiting for is to be able to change the colors of assets. There's one white Tesla model 3. I'd like to be able to change at least the paint color.

With 3.4 we plan to add more color/material options for each Asset - It will probably not be possible to simply select a color of your choice, but still, there'll be more options for every Asset.

On top of that, without being able to make any promises, it should also be possible to categorize custom assets, update views, and saving the exact sun position in views too. Those are all planned along with some other functionalities but as mentioned, no promises I can make yet.

We're also still aware of the current state the Video Editor is in but, unfortunately, I cannot share any news about future updates yet.

• I think the asset materials/colors overrides, update view functionality and sun positioning could all be game changers. It's exciting to hear these long awaited features are on the roadmap now!