BUG : Windows and other transparent objects don't appear. They are missing in the Enscape model.

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello,

My colleague has a Radeon Pro WX4150 inside a DELL Laptopr Precision 7520 and after installing Enscape, the software worked fine. Then suddenly it appears that a bug has appeared, and the windows do not show in the Enscape view.

We have tried re-installing the graphic drivers and rebooting but with no success.

How can we solve this ?

• JSANDERS Im sorry to hear about this issue.

In such a case please send in feedback via the [Feedback] button in the Enscape ribbon of Revit including the log files.

A short description about the steps you performed previous to crash would be welcomed as well.

This way we get all needed information to analyze it:

• Windows Os
    • Revit version
    • Enscape version
    • Driver version
    • Affected project
    • process loggings
    • and more.
    • Official Post

JSANDERS , is this problem of yours still persisting? Maybe you've already sent in feedback and got support?

buttons129 , I'm sorry to hear about that. Could you please try our latest preview, since this behaviour should very well be resolved already - please let me know in case it isn't and be so very kind as to send us some feedback as well. Thanks!