Is Pin Enscape Window on Top freezing SU for anyone?

• I've just worked this morning with it, but in SU 2021 and SU2022 both I will be working with Enscape 3.3 and at some point it will simply freeze SketchUp. I'll have to force quit; I let it try and resolve for about 10 minutes first.

I don't know for sure what the deal is, but when I disable Pin Enscape Window on top things have been running smoother.

I'll keep you updated, but wondering if anyone else is finding SU freezing with the latest update?

It's a heavy SU file: 148 mb, running the latest Windows 10 updates and NVIDIA drivers...the works.

Thanks

Edited 2 times, last by troyhome: Update: I'm using two monitors. I keep the Enscape render window on the left monitor and SU on the right monitor. Since I unchecked the window on top option the Render Options dialog got hidden under my Sketchup window and refused to let me select it. Neither the Enscape render window or the SU window was selectable and I had to force quit again. UPDATE #2 I had to roll back to the last install of Enscape. The latest was crashing SU. I should also note it takes almost twice as long to load the model into the rendering window with the new update. ().

• I have a freez while I an working on model in SU2022 if Enscape render is started((((. I have to close and start Enscape every minute! It kills RT feature because I can`t see result while processing. And switch between saved enscape views freezing compared old versions, when SU view did not change camera location while I was switching enscape view. It is so hurtful, when new version is worsened.

SU2022\Won10\enscape 3.3.0preview8

• I have a freez while I an working on model in SU2022 if Enscape render is started((((. I have to close and start Enscape every minute! It kills RT feature because I can`t see result while processing. And switch between saved enscape views freezing compared old versions, when SU view did not change camera location while I was switching enscape view. It is so hurtful, when new version is worsened.

SU2022\Won10\enscape 3.3.0preview8

I am sorry to hear about that. These seem to be two different issues of course, but please also send us both a Feedback report with your log files as detailed here so that we can check those for any errors that should help us with troubleshooting the causes behind this.

Also, Abu , please try using our latest release 3.3 which came out yesterday first too.

• Sorry, i wish i could send a log but i rolled back to the previous version. It seemed to be crashing SU and the linework was coming in way too heavy. Just could not do it in a production environment unfortunately. Thank you for your reply.

• Sorry, i wish i could send a log but i rolled back to the previous version. It seemed to be crashing SU and the linework was coming in way too heavy. Just could not do it in a production environment unfortunately. Thank you for your reply.

If you submit a report with your logs, the logs produced through 3.3 will also be included even if you reverted back to a previous version. :) So thanks a lot in advance!

• I am sorry to hear about that. These seem to be two different issues of course, but please also send us both a Feedback report with your log files as detailed here so that we can check those for any errors that should help us with troubleshooting the causes behind this.

Also, Abu , please try using our latest release 3.3 which came out yesterday first too.

Demian Thank you for atention! I just install v3.3 and send feedback.

• Hello everyone, I had the same problem of freezing Skp 2022 with a 70mo file and by disabling the display option of Enscape 3.3 above skp, the problem disappeared! I was able to work for 2 hours without any freeze!

(translated with deepl)

Thanks to all.