Batch Render seems not working properly with 3.3 and SketchUp

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello,

Batch render seems not working properly with 3.3 and SketchUp

All scenes in my model have the same camera settings with a FOV set at 20 degrees

With Synchronize Views ON, Batch Render of all scenes doesn't keep the FOV of 20 degrees in the render, and rendering is toggle with an FOV of 90 degrees, in my case.

It is like Synchronize Views is toggle to OFF when batch render is starting.

But, If each scene are rendered separately, one by one, the render is correct.

Here attached :

1- SketchUp Screenshot, 2 - Image of one scene rendered using Bach Render, 3 -Same scene render separately

I've got same problem with another model tested.

• Additional information.

If "Synchronize View" is OFF and if in the Visual Aspect Windows settings, FOV is forced to 38°, then the Bath Render results are OK.

On all my scenes, in SketchUp, camera Fov(H) is set to 19.8° and the corresponding Fov(w) is 38.1° (see attached screenshot)

Windows 10 Pro (21h2) | SkechUp Pro 2021 (21-1-1-332) | / Enscape 3.3.0+74199

• Additional Information 2

Finally, I've created and save a Visual Settings Preset.

Then, using View Management, I've linked each view to that Visual Settings Preset.

And, with "Synchronize Views" ON, Batch Render is now working OK.

• Hey ZO,

For Piping line only, I'm using a very old plugin called lines2tubes.rb and written by Didier Bur

Can be downloaded from HERE

This plugin will turn a bunch of lines, arcs, circles, curves, etc. into cylinders of a given diameter.

It doesn't matter if they are connected, just select the linework, go to Tools --> "Convert circles, arcs, curves, lines to cylinders".

Personally, all lines, curves, arcs, etc. of the pipe routing are connected using the Weld plugin (from TIG or from Smustard) prior to apply this plugin.