4K External Monitor Display Scaling Issue UI - Missing Buttons

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello,

I am using a 4K External Monitor. It's connected to my laptop which is also 4K. There is a major display scaling issue on the Enscape UI.

See Attachment.

It will not allow me to resize the material assets, material editor, or any UI other than the rendering preview.

Most Importantly, it will NOT DISPLAY THE IMPORT MATERIAL BUTTON. It stays hidden.

I have tried everything from collapsing the task bar to changing the display scaling. This is an issue specifically with Enscape because my Rhino scales perfectly fine. Enscape UI only works when I go back and use my laptop, which is also 4k and the same scaling.

It was working on my screen earlier and it worked a couple weeks ago. Only now it doesn't work.

• Rick Marx

Approved the thread.
    • Official Post

Thank you baqi , for the report and I am sorry to hear about that - Right away, can you let me know the screen size in inches of the laptop and external monitor? Also, I reckon that once you set the resolution to anything below 4k (like 1440p) you can access all buttons?

Let me know so that I can forward those details to our developers who will also look into this behavior.