Asset can't be selected

• Ashley Z

Changed the title of the thread from “asset can't be selected” to “Asset can't be selected”.
  • So assets placed in Enscape are considered blocks by rhino. Even though the layer the block is on which seems to be "Tree" is unlocked the actual "mesh" layer in the block/asset that you are trying to select is probably locked. If you find the layer the mesh is on I would suggest unlocking it. Then go into the block editor for that asset by double clicking it and change the material to the tree layer and it should become select-able.

• So assets placed in Enscape are considered blocks by rhino. Even though the layer the block is on which seems to be "Tree" is unlocked the actual "mesh" layer in the block/asset that you are trying to select is probably locked. If you find the layer the mesh is on I would suggest unlocking it. Then go into the block editor for that asset by double clicking it and change the material to the tree layer and it should become select-able.

Thank you sooooo much!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:I found the mesh layer and unlocked it,then the block was selectable!!

However,I still have no idea how to edit the block;(I only find three bottons and none of them is related to materials.So if I lock mesh layer again,the block is unselectable