I Can't Create a sky preset File, enscape freezes and i have to close Revit inthe task manager because it doesnt respond!!!

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • when im going to create a sky preset in enscape tab, it freezes and i have to close revit processes in task manager.........same as when importing a preset! it freezes!!! ..........someone has the same error?? :revit::(

• Official Post

when im going to create a sky preset in enscape tab, it freezes and i have to close revit processes in task manager.........same as when importing a preset! it freezes!!! ..........someone has the same error?? :revit::(

I am sorry to hear about that - Right away make sure that you are using our latest release, and if that doesn't do the trick, submit a Feedback report to the support team, please. This way we can assist you further with this problem as quickly as possible.