Mirrors that don't mirror

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • So, I have the latest version and still reflections on mirrors do not work, how hard is this to fix, it has been literally years without a solution, c'mon guys, ask Chaos for help if you cannot figure it out.

As you can see the person does not reflect, no matter what I do it will not work.

• Are you sure hes not a vampire? All jokes aside, this is one of the numerous things that needs to updated. I would honestly rather points like these on features already in the program be addressed and corrected rather than ANY new features (including ones I try to promote) get added. I assume other people feel the same way about it as I do.

• Code
    It's really a sad thing, I was using enscape in all my projects, but now the ones that have many mirrors that I know will have problems I can't use it anymore. Once a client called my attention for what happened, now I use the enscape in all the scenes that I see that the reflection of the geometry will be perfect, otherwise I use the d5. I know it's a complex thing to solve, but it makes our jobs less professional at times.

Tem certeza que ele não é um vampiro? Todas as piadas à parte, essa é uma das inúmeras coisas que precisam ser atualizadas. Sinceramente, prefiro que pontos como esses em recursos já no programa sejam abordados e corrigidos, em vez de QUAISQUER novos recursos (incluindo os que tento promover) serem adicionados. Presumo que outras pessoas se sintam da mesma forma que eu.

• Do you have Rtx card with Enabled ray-tracing option ?

I don't know that the RTX features have any effect on reflections. I did some quick comparisons between 2.9 and 3.3 - 2.9 actually rendered mirrors better. Maybe for those who need mirrors - try in 2.9 and see if you get different results. Checking the various RTX boxes didn't seem to change much in either version.