Troubles with timestamp & duration

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I feel like I'm slowly losing it, I'm trying to make a video with 8 key frames and keep running into the same problem. I set the total duration to 30s, but when I try to add a timestamp to frame 2 at three seconds opposed to 8, it sets my overall duration to 13s. When I change it back to 30s total, it shows frame 2 is still timestamped at 3s even though when previewed it still takes the original 8 seconds. When I try to fix it again, it starts the vicious cycle over again.

• Hi AndrewM_64

Perhaps a video from Phil Read is helpful here, you can find it in the post here.

Additionally, you can also simply create an extra keyframe at the end, you can then adjust the total length better with this 2nd to last keyframe by timestamping it.

I know this isn't an ideal solution, you can now also forward any feedback directly to our product management team as seen in our thread here.