Monthly Pricing Option With 1 Year Commitment

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Can Enscape please offer users the option to pay monthly with a year term commitment (with a cancellation penalty or something) instead of the full year price? ~$40/month is somewhat reasonable as a monthy fee for what we are getting, but when it comes to renewal time yearly, that's a hard ~$500 pill to swallow. Especially since the license isn't perpetual, which other render applications offer. Couple that with the fact that the last few releases have been underwhelming and contained a few ongoing issues (spacemouse...). I'm not thrilled to be renting my software to fund development for Mac's and a seemingly random Site Context feature I'm not convinced was necessary.

$70/month for strictly monthly subscription (fixed seat) is obscene, to be honest. Doesn't even make sense that is $2 more than the better FLOATING license.

I'm sure I'm barking up a tree here, but I can't be the only one. Anyway, my subscription is due in a few days so either way I'm pretty much out of luck here. I'll keep testing other software in the meantime.