Material and other improvments

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi,

after couple of months of using Enscape (Sketchup) in production I would like to propose the following improvements to Enscape that I find the most limiting:

1. Allow to input custom values into material editor
      Sometimes Max or Min slider values are just not enough. Please unlock the sliders so we can enter custom values.
    2. Translucent material for curtains
      Creating realistic (thin) curtains is currently very difficult.
    3. Better frosted glass
      Current frosted does not look that realistic even with 100% roughness. I get better effect by putting slight bump to the glass surface but that obviously increases noise and removes reflection.
    4. Set custom time for capturing renders
      On computers with lower end graphics cards captured renders come out blotchy. It would help if we could set time for how long we want render to 'cook'.

Thanks,

Jure

• Hi jure welcome to our forum.

1. We already have a similar story on our agenda. It's about typing in values for sliders. Got your upvote and the adition of you wish about a limitless value range.
      =>But I'm not so sure about the limitless value range.
    2. You may have a look at this existing threads of our forum

What exactly do you mean with better? Please share an image and describe the wanted result more detailed.Which version of Enscape are you using with which graphics card?

Usually the rendered image should look the same on all graphics card, only the taken time should differ