Enscape crash when open in full screen

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello

I'm having a problem with my Enscape in Sketchup.

When I open Enscape in Sketchup, if I don't quickly put it in a small window, Enscape crashes, and if I try to enlarge the window it gets very slow, crashes and closes by itself.

It wasn't happening before, it worked perfectly fine last week, and I've opened the same file several times on another computer and it worked perfectly.

I try to open a new clean Sketchup drawing, and the same thing started happening with an empty file.

My computer is a 2020 iMac 27' 5K, with AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8GB GPU, running Windows 11

• Official Post

aj_magalhaes , welcome to our Forum!

To let you know what this is caused by exactly, and to also offer you either a workaround or potential solution, please also submit a Feedback Report as detailed here:

https://enscape3d.com/communit…sing-the-feedback-button/

Through the provided logs and machine info we can then get back to you.

Meanwhile, it cannot hurt to make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date, and that you're also using our latest release including the first service pack (3.3.1), which you can find here.

Feel free to also let me know once you've sent in the report and I'll have a look myself.

• After checking all my computer's drivers as indicated by support, I verified that my AMD graphics card driver is not the last one (indicated on the Enscape website - recommendations), it should be Professional 21.Q4, and what is installed on my iMac is 20.45.

So far I managed to get Enscape to run minimally well by making some adjustments to the settings, turning off Denoiser and Auto Upsampling, apparently everything is ok, there is just a little lag when the window is large, but nothing bad.

Anyway, going back to the issue of the graphics card driver not being 21.Q4, I found the page on the Enscape website that mentions this issue, I downloaded it from the AMD website, and I got an error 173 - The AMD Software installer cannot proceed because no AMD graphics hardware has been detected on your system. Is this something that a user has reported?

Apparently the problem is with my computer (or whatever it is) and not with Enscape, although now Enscape is stable