Panorama adds stronger outlines

• This happens in both SKP and Rhino. Every time panorama images are rendered, it adds much stronger lines what is seen in the render views. It doesn't occur with still renders (it still adds a tiny bit more outlines than the real-time render view, but the effect isn't noticeable that much).

• L.S , in which resolution are you exporting your still renderings in general? And can you briefly share a screenshot of the corresponding outlines in one of your panoramas specifically?

• L.S , pardon for not making myself clearer before - The appearance of outlines also depends on the resolution itself, which means that panoramas (and) with the setting Resolution set to High should have thicker outlines simply put compared to a panorama set to Low.

That is why I asked for the resolution size of your renderings, which may be lower than the panoramas you are exporting taking the obvious differences between a panorama and rendering into account of course (different FoV mainly).

If you like, I can discuss this with product management as well to see if there is technically anything we can do to help with the differences, which may not be possible currently hence why we haven't added it yet.

A simple workaround, in this case, would be slightly decreasing the outlines before exporting a High-quality/resolution panorama/rendering especially.

And let me know if any further questions/feedback comes up about this topic of course. :)

• A simple workaround, in this case, would be slightly decreasing the outlines before exporting a High-quality/resolution panorama/rendering especially.

That's already what I have been doing. Not so simple when you have to do it every single time back and forth or create a different setting for every model.

I typically use "high" for still and "normal" for panorama. However, it doesn't matter. Panorama will always add thicker outline.

• That's already what I have been doing. Not so simple when you have to do it every single time back and forth or create a different setting for every model.

I typically use "high" for still and "normal" for panorama. However, it doesn't matter. Panorama will always add thicker outline.

I understand that this isn't ideal - I'll bring this up for discussion through your voice as mentioned.

If you like, please feel free to still attach some examples yourself from any panorama (or rendering) of your choice so that I can also use it as a direct example (mainly for the discussion with PM) from an actual user (taking your scene into account as well).

Also because when exporting a Rendering in Ultra HD and a panorama in Normal resolution the difference in outline thickness really isn't huge at all, so if you wish, add an example from one of your projects if it's not confidential. Just to make sure, if exporting a panorama in Low resolution the outlines should not be thicker compared to your renderings, right? That shouldn't be the case.