Exclusion of Objects in White Mode

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • It would be nice if we had the ability to exclude objects or materials from the white mode overlay. Much like what twinmottion uses in their "Clay Model" mode. The reason why this would come in handy is to give users the ability to to darken windows or water to exaggerate the contrast between solid and void space in renderings. This would also be helpful if it could be done by filtering out materials incase the user would want to exaggerate or emphasize a certain material in the rendering. Currently when I want to do any of this I take it into photoshop though being able to do it in one place would improve workflow efficiency.

• Official Post

It would be nice if we had the ability to exclude objects or materials from the white mode overlay. Much like what twinmottion uses in their "Clay Model" mode. The reason why this would come in handy is to give users the ability to to darken windows or water to exaggerate the contrast between solid and void space in renderings. This would also be helpful if it could be done by filtering out materials incase the user would want to exaggerate or emphasize a certain material in the rendering. Currently when I want to do any of this I take it into photoshop though being able to do it in one place would improve workflow efficiency.

That is already a demanded feature request on our agenda - To add your voice to it as well so that product management can track the further demand for this please also forward your feedback through our portal if you have not done so yet. Thanks a lot!