Sketchup crash when placing Enscape Assets

• We are experiencing an issue on multiple files where Sketchup is crashing while placing multiple assets from the Enscape library. It varies how quickly the crash will occur, but typically after placing 5-10 assets, the Sketchup file creates a bug splat and closes. This has happened on a very simple Sketchup file as well as complex models. Have others experienced this issue? Any advice on cause?

• Yes, frequenly. I've always had this issue especially with trees. I save often when using Sketchup. Also seems to be a random number of library elements, from a few to a dozen or so, the "bug-splat"

• We are experiencing an issue on multiple files where Sketchup is crashing while placing multiple assets from the Enscape library. It varies how quickly the crash will occur, but typically after placing 5-10 assets, the Sketchup file creates a bug splat and closes. This has happened on a very simple Sketchup file as well as complex models. Have others experienced this issue? Any advice on cause?

Yes, frequenly. I've always had this issue especially with trees. I save often when using Sketchup. Also seems to be a random number of library elements, from a few to a dozen or so, the "bug-splat"

I am sorry to hear about that.

To further analyze the cause behind these crashes and to let you know why you experience this, please also submit us a Feedback Report (with your log files) as detailed here:

https://enscape3d.com/communit…sing-the-feedback-button/

Thank you very much in advance.