different result in same sketchup file HELP!!

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi Forum Users!

I'm teaching Sketchup Enscape in South Korea.

I recently went to Interior Company and taught them Enscape.

After while, one of them sent me questions about this topic

1. Since they do team work in office, they send sketchup file computer to computer. Problem is diffent result keep coming out while using same sketchup file.

They don't use auto exposure nor auto contrast. They have saved preset file and import it. but nothing changed.

see attached images below.

2. Computer Scene and result scene don't match. I myself had this problem year ago but somehow solved.

3. one of computer makes error when hit batch render. Program just explodes. Do you have any solution for this?

Enscape is wonderful program and i really love using it.

Hope these problems i met disappear with solution.

• Official Post

renderchoice , thanks a lot for your report.

Right away, please make sure that the latest version of Enscape is installed on both machines. On top of that, definitely also make sure that the "Rendering Quality" in the Visual Settings -> First tab is set to the same (Like Ultra, or High), even though that should be included in the settings presets of course.

Further, primarily due to the crashing you experience, kindly also submit us a Feedback report from that machine accordingly as detailed here:

https://enscape3d.com/communit…sing-the-feedback-button/

Last but not least, please also make sure that the latest GPU drivers are installed on both machines as well.

Let me know once you've followed the steps above, and thank you in advance again for your cooperation.

• Renderchoice, have you made any progress on this? Did you determine if all your copies of Enscape and your video drivers are the same version?
    This sounds like the same issue we are facing. An office full of people using Enscape. The same file has different results on different computers, with the same settings. Same version of Enscape. Video cards are different, but all updated drivers. All similar specs.

• Renderchoice, have you made any progress on this? Did you determine if all your copies of Enscape and your video drivers are the same version?
    This sounds like the same issue we are facing. An office full of people using Enscape. The same file has different results on different computers, with the same settings. Same version of Enscape. Video cards are different, but all updated drivers. All similar specs.

sounds like exactly same problem.

They use same Enscape version, but different Video cards. this could be the problem here.

• Official Post

sounds like exactly same problem.

They use same Enscape version, but different Video cards. this could be the problem here.

It should not be the case though which is why it would be great if you could also provide an answer to the question I've raised in my last reply just to make sure we're on the same page. I'd highly appreciate it, alongside the requested Feedback report so that we can look into the crashing too.

Renderchoice, have you made any progress on this? Did you determine if all your copies of Enscape and your video drivers are the same version?

Thank you for the report as well - That is of course not any expected behavior.

Can you perhaps let me know which graphics cards are built into the computers and is there maybe a pattern you can identify, say for example all computers with such and such card appear to display the project the same as it should? Perhaps you also have some machines with RTX cards built-in that may display the scene differently?

In any case, please go ahead and submit a Feedback report from any machine on which the project is displayed as it should, and another report from a machine where the project looks different (Despite the same visual settings etc.). Then we can check out the machine information of both computers, and the log files, plus the Visual Settings which are being used too, which should help us further identify the cause behind this.

Thank you in advance, your cooperation would be highly appreciated in order to get behind this.