Hello, i want to know this laptop is enough to run enscape.

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • First, sorry for my bad english. Im not from angloshpere.

I am going to buy a laptop from lenovo and its name is gaming3.

Its laptop spec is r5-5600h cpu, rtx3060 gpu, 256gb ssd, and 8gb ram.

I searched system requirements of enscape and there were no required ram and storage capacity.

Is gaming 3 laptop enough to run enscape or should i add some rams and ssds to run enscape?

Thank you.

• Best Answer
    • Official Post

Thanks for your post and welcome to our Forum.

8GB of RAM suffices for most projects, for larger scenes, we do recommend 16GB and beyond though - When it comes to the 256GB SSD itself, Enscape only needs a fraction of that, but be aware that this space can fill up quite quickly since the operating system itself takes a portion of the space already alongside the CAD software, projects, materials, etc. - It does add up quickly.

If you have the budget and chance, I would recommend going with a laptop that has at least 512GB of SSD storage, or one where you can add additional space later on, and 16GB of RAM if possible, but it isn't a must depending on your scenes. Again, for larger scenes I recommend going with 16GB or beyond, otherwise, 8GB will be mostly okay.

Summed up, the system is fine if you work with medium-sized projects (usually you should also be able to upgrade RAM/SSD later on depending on the model) and if you don't plan on using VR or working with any larger scenes anytime soon.