Red Flash / Strange Red Glow

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
    • Official Post

Grizzler , could you perhaps send me the e-mail you've used to submit the feedback report as well? Under your forum mail I cannot find any reports and at this point our support team should've also gotten back to you through the other e-mail address?

It didn't occur to me since I turned Hardware Accelerated Ray Tracing and Deep Learning System Sampling (NVIDIA DLSS) feature off.

Even though that resolves it, I cannot find any feedback report yet either via the e-mail used for this forum, and I'd still like to get behind this behavior.

Since I cannot reproduce this on my machine though, receiving the log files / machine information of anyone who experiences this would be ideal - Kindly let me know if anyone else submitted a report already, and ideally the e-mail used through a DM. Thank you.

• Official Post

Grizzler , jtubb , Paul Russam , I was not able to reproduce this behavior on my machine but user ADDITIVE was so kind to let me know that using the latest hotfix-release of Enscape (3.4.2) seems to have resolved this problem so far on his machine (With DLSS being turned on of course). Kindly give it a try too if you have the chance, you can always acquire our latest version here as usual. If you still experience any issues afterward, let me know.

• Grizzler , jtubb , Paul Russam , I was not able to reproduce this behavior on my machine but user ADDITIVE was so kind to let me know that using the latest hotfix-release of Enscape (3.4.2) seems to have resolved this problem so far on his machine (With DLSS being turned on of course). Kindly give it a try too if you have the chance, you can always acquire our latest version here as usual. If you still experience any issues afterward, let me know.

Testing here in our office - It is challenging to reproduce as it seems to be situational. We have found it to also be in select project files but still no ideas to what the cause is. However, we have mostly experienced the effect in versions 3.3 and (3.4 rarely). We found that disabling DLSS did fix it for all cases on version 3.3.
    Our team here unfortunately is reverting back to 3.2 until 3.4 improves on its load time and performance.