Why no live update?

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I'm trying to use the multi object placement feature in Enscape... But it is GREYED out saying that it is DISABLED w/o LIVE UPDATES ... But I have LIVE UPDATES ON....

Any ideas

• Official Post

I'm trying to use the multi object placement feature in Enscape... But it is GREYED out saying that it is DISABLED w/o LIVE UPDATES ... But I have LIVE UPDATES ON....

Any ideas

Just to make very sure, this is also happening when inside of a 3D view in Archicad, correct? We've received some further reports regarding this behavior, but have not been able to identify the exact cause behind this yet, mainly due to a lack of further requested info we require to troubleshoot this.

So due to this especially, please definitely send us a feedback report in this case too.

Gladly let me know once you've done so.

• So... over the weekend, enscape WAS able to PLACE objects (in a different file)..

To be honest, it's not part of my workflow, but seems like a nice feature...

I'll keep an eye on it and send a report next time I run into it.