Material Scale between Rhino and Enscape

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Completely new to Enscape. First experiments with an existing project has the scale of materials being very different - the materials are much larger in Enscape than they're set in Rhino. Is there a common factor by which this variation occurs? (ie. can I divide all size numbers by a certain number to convert between one and the other?) On the other hand, is there a way to ensure that they display the same in both applications?

• Official Post

Completely new to Enscape. First experiments with an existing project has the scale of materials being very different - the materials are much larger in Enscape than they're set in Rhino. Is there a common factor by which this variation occurs? (ie. can I divide all size numbers by a certain number to convert between one and the other?) On the other hand, is there a way to ensure that they display the same in both applications?

Welcome to our Forum.

Right away, have you been making use of our built-in Material Editor to create and define your materials for Enscape?

Please also ensure that the project scale itself is set to CM (centimeters) ideally.

If neither makes a difference, kindly let me know!