Dear Forum Community,
Following a successful open Beta, we've just officially released Enscape for Mac for all SketchUp 2021/2022 users.
Available Features and Functionality:
Enscape for Mac for Sketchup 2021 and 2022 includes the following features:
• Real-time visualization – visualize models in real time in the Enscape rendering window.
• Real-time walkthrough – navigate rendered projects with the walk, fly, and perspective modes.
• Export options – export and share design ideas with still renders, 360-degree panoramas, and web standalone options.
• Visual Settings – use a range of atmosphere, image, capture, and rendering settings to create the perfect look.
• Material Editor – use height maps and adjust textures to increase the level of realism.
• Synchronized views – have the Enscape rendering window show the same view as the project.
• Enscape Asset Library – choose from more than 3,000 high-quality, low-poly 3D models to add to a project.
• Manage views – create saved views to easily refer back to a project and seamlessly present it from the best angles.
• Batch rendering – render views in batches to save time in rendering them individually.
• Panorama Tour – create a navigation mode within the Panorama Gallery to easily share designs.
• Language support – Enscape for Mac is available in English, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, French, Polish, and Dutch.
We'll continue providing further functionalities and updates after this initial release.
To see Enscape for Mac in action, watch the video above or register for the upcoming webinar on August 3, 2022.
Finally, sign up here for a free 14-day trial to try it out and to receive further information about future releases!