Enscape 3.4.0 get Rhino Crashed very often

• Hi Enscape Team,

We have updated to Enscape 3.4.0 for several users, they are complaining about the new Enscape get whole Rhino crashed very often.

It happens when they doing rendering, and after the Enscape loading at 100% then the whole Rhino get Freeze, and will lead to further crash after waiting a bit.

I've downgraded to 3.3.1 then the issue is gone. (as we have downgraded all of Enscape to 3.3.1, so i cannot provide the Feedback from Enscape 3.4.0 for now.)

Can you please kindly advise ?

BTW, a further question, we are using Nvidia Standard driver instead of DCH driver. does Enscape have any specifications about those two different drivers ?

Please let me know

Thank you

• Hi Xiaoyu Wang

Please still send us a feedback report including the log files as seen here, as these will also contain previous logs when using our 3.4 version, without these log files we are unable to determine what is causing this.

Please also add a link to this thread in the description for context.

From what I can find, DCH drivers hold the drivers for Windows 10 that work on all devices, including laptops, desktops, tablets, and embedded PCs. DCH drivers are supposed to be smaller, and installation is supposed to be faster.

Where the standard drivers need to be selected for which device to download.

However, we generally recommend downloading the drivers as seen on our page here, and look at Game Ready or Studio drivers.