Recommended Drivers?

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
    • Official Post

renderwiz , thanks a lot for your question.

We may want to look into this as it can occur that our system simply sees the outdated drivers while not checking if it's one of the recommended ones we list in that article.

At the moment though, this list is still up to date and should provide the expected results.

• Official Post

Thank for the update.

In the future I will verify that any suggestion to update from support is actually required before doing so.

Unfortunately for now when it comes to this specific automated response the recommended drivers can indeed not always be excluded automatically. In most cases though using the latest drivers is still the recommended approach - May I ask if you've run into any particular problems with the latest available? :) We'd be happy to troubleshoot any of these potential issues further.

Thanks again in advance.

• I have not tried the latest drivers, because I am not using the latest version of Enscape. I am using what the link above recommended.

I wrote support about the fact that material ID passes in 3.3 seem to look different than 2.9 (too similar colors) and I was told to update drivers. This was not a rational response which I pointed out and they never responded to.

My post here is for my and others benefit to clarify once and for all what drivers are actually recommended.

I do not have the time to test various drivers, test material passes to send examples, etc. In my opinion that what I pay you guys for.

Thanks for the reply as always, Demian.