Transparency has problems

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi,

I notice that glass material and transparency in general shows up differently in same situations. The plane is the same the orientation is the same, even shading is the same. Still the color and transparency varies. Even if I take the same glass panel and I copy it in another position the color might change drastically.

Also I notice that transparency percentage in the material editor doesn't work.

I attached some screenshots.

• Official Post

Hey Bogdan , to provide you with more information as to what may be the cause of this, could you please send me the project file? This way I'll be able to give you a definite answer.

If it's a confidential project, you can also send it to me directly via PM. You can upload your project to, for example, https://wetransfer.com/.

Thanks in advance! :)

• Hi Demian,

For me is quite easy to get to this bug. I took a screenshot and also added the file.

You might not get the same results when you open the file because sometimes the panels change.

https://we.tl/t-7LPF5zgotj

So I just made a planar surface and copied it a few times, moved the camera around and after a while one panel already started to change color as you may see in the picture.

Thanks for checking into it!

• Official Post

Hi Bogdan , I'm afraid, we're yet unable to reproduce this problem.

Due to this, could you please send us Feedback using the [Feedback] button in the Enscape menu? Please make sure that 'Include Logfiles into feedback' is checked in the Enscape Feedback window and add your forum name or some other reference in the title as well, so we may connect the provided data to this thread. This way, we should get more information necessary to identify the cause of this issue.

Rhino feedback button in the Enscape menu:

Thank you in advance! :)