I am mainly interested in testing the Enscape Trial for VW on Mac.
As there is no Mac VW version I decided to re-test a current Enscape
version after some years again if needed on the PC instead.
(Have to say that I am not a big fried of working Windows if avoidable)
(And hope for a new trial period in case Enscape will finally release
a Mac version for VW at one point)
Windows 11 latest,
Ryzen 3950, 64 GB RAM, RX 6800
1. Searched for a Trial Download on Enscape site,
found something, filled a form and waited - nothing
2. Searched for a Trial Download on Enscape site again,
found something new, filled an even more extended form and waited,
download link mail arrived this time.
3. Downloaded the *.msi.exe,
double clicked to install,
Windows does some work, asks for password,
Windows throws out a Warning Message :
this is not a suitable software version for your PC !?
4. Tried installing again,
5. By accident I realized that Windows extracted a *.msi (without .exe ending)
in my Download Folder,
I tried to install the msi this time and it finally worked without any issues.
6. tried to access it from a VW Beta version,
was not able to access Enscape from there
7. Went back to VW 2022, found the Enscape Palette and wanted to start testing.
Opened a file and activated the plugin,
> Warning Message : Your Trial Period has ended (!?)
(Is there only a single Trial Period for a life time ?)
Somehow I lost motivation and trial ambitions a little for now.