Previous Release / Preview Threads Merged

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
    • Official Post

Thank you for your patience Nique.

Asking about the status of an ongoing problem/bug fix is completely allowed of course so please continue doing so whenever in the future.

When it comes to the actual issue here, please give our latest preview a try as this issue has now been resolved in that version onward. :)

Let me know in case you still run into any odd behavior.

• It seems like the most exciting feature (for Revit users) is missing from the update list? This new preview hides the triangulation on (newly placed) assets in Revit 2023 (although not in older Revit versions as those don't have the ability to hide triangulation).

Very happy to see this made it in!

• Dear Forum Community,

We've just released Enscape 3.4.1!

There are several options to upgrade:

• Follow the link in your trial registration email
    • Click the update link in the in-program notification
    • Open the "About" window and click the Download Area link

Have a look at the blog post showing off the new features and additions in detail.

UPDATED:

View Management (Vectorworks)

- You can now adjust the camera position and orientation of Vectorworks views.

- Vectorworks views can now be created directly via the Enscape UI (without opening Vectorworks' view creation dialog).

- We now support the creation of orthographic Vectorworks views.

BUGFIXES:

Incorrect cut-out in reflections fixed

In 3.4 generic materials that used a cut-out texture didn't display correctly when observed in a reflection.

Rhino - Textures Missing in Rhino After Moving Project File

Previously, when moving a project file to a different location (for example a colleague's computer), textures imported from the Enscape Material Library would not be showing in the CAD anymore, only in Enscape.

For detailed questions and issues, feel free to write us at support@enscape3d.com or use this thread.

• Yipiiiieee! Now it works! Thx a lot! :)

• Not sure now if this was happening in 3.4 previews as well (There were too many problems with those so I was last using 3.3 regularly) but shadows and GI lighting is not updating when I switch views and there is different geometry between the scenes (I'm using Sketchup.) I have to completely restart Enscape for the lighting to update.

• This may be off topic (is so please move) but since the only feature released is about license management this seems appropriate here .

Is it now (or previously) possible to reliably and instantly release a license on one machine so that it may be used in another?

It is, to our knowledge.

• It seems like the most exciting feature (for Revit users) is missing from the update list? This new preview hides the triangulation on (newly placed) assets in Revit 2023 (although not in older Revit versions as those don't have the ability to hide triangulation).

IS THIS TRUE OR A WISH?

if it is true how do i do it?

if it is a wish?

count my vote

This feature is from Autodesk not from Enscape. That's why it's working only in Revit 2023.

More details:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes changes in revit 2023 made this possible, but enscaoe still had to change their code to take advantage of this feature in revit 2023. That seems to have happened with 3.5 preview 1 (it's not working yet with 3.4).

I was part of the beta test team for this new revit 2023 feature btw :)

• Official Post

Dear Forum Community,

We've just released the latest Enscape v3.5 Preview - Version 2.

BUGFIXES:

• Asset/Material Library loading fails for some users
    • Certain Assets no longer show up in Enscape

Both of these issues have been resolved and should not pose a problem anymore. Should you still run into any odd behavior, let us know via this thread.

If you wish to get a full overview of what's been added with Enscape 3.5 Preview 1 and prior, check out this release/preview notes gathering thread here.

Please note: Preview versions are not production-proven, so be aware that there can be issues, and please report any of them back to us either on this thread or via the normal support channels. Doing so will help us with providing an even more stable and reliable product in the future.

• Official Post

Hello, the Enscape 3d team installed on the pc rtx 3060 reflections on the mirror are not clear and the details are destroyed, I tried different versions of the mirror and aluminum metal, please tell me how to accurately reflect:sketchup:

Please check out this article here going a bit more into detail as to why you experience this. We've made improvements to the quality of our reflections and the number of details visible, but a perfect mirror like that will still often exclude some elements especially if they are of higher complexity. I hope this won't be hindering any of your project goals too much. Sometimes it also helps to move the elements which aren't displayed closer to the mirror/reflection, or reducing its complexity overall.

• Official Post

Dear Forum Community,

We've just released the latest Enscape v3.5 Preview - Version 3.

UPDATE:

• Vectorworks – Enscape Material Editor is Now Non-Modal
      You can now continue to work in Vectorworks while the Enscape Material Editor is open.

BUGFIXES:

• Revit – Fixed Performance Regression When Switching Views
      With the release of 3.4, a performance regression was introduced which caused the switching of views to take longer than 20 seconds in some large projects. This is now fixed.
    • Revit – Fixed Potential Double-Caching of Enscape Assets
      Previously, we would not write to our own temporary files folder. This could cause double-caching Enscape Assets, among other unexpected behavior.
    • Sketchup – Fixed Not Being Able to Set Albedo as Height Map to Displacement Mode
      The behavior prior to 3.4 is restored where an albedo texture that is used as a height map can be set to Displacement Mode. Previously, it would jump back to Bump mode when coming back to the material after selecting another one.

If you wish to get a full overview of what's been added with Enscape 3.5 Preview 2 and prior, check out this release/preview notes gathering thread here.

Please note: Preview versions are not production-proven, so be aware that there can be issues, and please report any of them back to us either on this thread or via the normal support channels. Doing so will help us with providing an even more stable and reliable product in the future.