Should I stay with Enscape?

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • eeblack Twinmotion will still be free for everyone except companies making over $1 milllion USD (as noted by jlo), and even then if you use Revit it will still be free since it comes with Revit subscriptions. So only people at large companies using Sketchup, Archicad, Rhino, or Vectorworks will be affected. Even then, the price of Twinmotion $445 USD is still less then the yearly fixed seat license price of $562.80 USD for Enscape. D5 is running the same engine as twinmotion and is $360 USD a year. I don't know where Enscape gets off charging the price they do for the program at this point, but obviously people are paying for it.

• eeblack Twinmotion will still be free for everyone except companies making over $1 milllion USD (as noted by jlo), and even then if you use Revit it will still be free since it comes with Revit subscriptions. So only people at large companies using Sketchup, Archicad, Rhino, or Vectorworks will be affected. Even then, the price of Twinmotion $445 USD is still less then the yearly fixed seat license price of $562.80 USD for Enscape. D5 is running the same engine as twinmotion and is $360 USD a year. I don't know where Enscape gets off charging the price they do for the program at this point, but obviously people are paying for it.

It was not apparent from the main news page announcing the new licensing scheme, but under the FAQ section it does confirm that it will continue to be free for the AEC (Revit) Collection subscribers. Thank you for pointing that out.