Enscape´s Material Library / is adding custom material cathegories possible?

• Hi All - I have not yet fully understood the principle here 8o
    Is it possible to add custom material cathegories within this Enscape material library in order to fill these cathegories with custom materials like faked in the screenshot below ;-)
    Such an option would be much better than importing single or multiple materials per project file only...

• Hi All - I have not yet fully understood the principle here 8o
    Is it possible to add custom material cathegories within this Enscape material library in order to fill these cathegories with custom materials like faked in the screenshot below ;-)
    Such an option would be much better than importing single or multiple materials per project file only...

i totally agree with you. It will be super

• hi again - much more than running people or waving palms this is really very important for me and "my" company -
    to get Enscape more in the direction of professional workflows (preconfigured instead of endless individually and project by project manual work) on the one hand and to provide own material libraries for colleagues and external users in a comfortable way on the other hand - is there any movement in this direction meanwhile?