Illuminance calculation

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello, good morning,

Can you give just a quick tip, in step-by-step, on how to iniciate a illuminance calculation, please. I would be extremely gratefull to you.

I'm searching for, to show to my teachers at University, something similar to the image attach. I think you will understand me for sure. A LUX graph.

Thank you so much in advance,

Best regards,

LuckyNepo

P.S.: I can't find any tutorial on that on YouTube.... Thank you so much!

• Official Post

LuckyNepo , thanks a lot for your inquiry.

You can check out our dedicated "light view" tutorial knowledgebase article here:

https://enscape3d.com/communit…dering_styles/#light_view

Besides that please be aware though that the results cannot be compared to those of an actual application that does these light calculations professionally but our light view more so acts as a rough orientation for the user to more easily see dark and bright areas in their scene. Perhaps this may still be sufficient for your purposes though, so definitely check out the article above as well.

Let me know in case any other questions come up.

• Hi LuckyNepo

I use a plugin called elumtools for Revit for lighting calculations. Enscapes light view is only indicative and isnt very acurate.