HDR skybox from server causes Enscape shutdown

• I remember this working fine before, but now if a HDR skybox file is linked from the network server, instead of the local computer, Enscape won't open. It loads to 99%, then it crashes.

The problem is, you cannot update Visual Setting to change HDR file path to the local computer unless Enscape opens.

• I remember this working fine before, but now if a HDR skybox file is linked from the network server, instead of the local computer, Enscape won't open. It loads to 99%, then it crashes.

The problem is, you cannot update Visual Setting to change HDR file path to the local computer unless Enscape opens.

Thanks for the report - Would you also be so kind to submit a feedback report with your log files so that I can attach it to the created bugreport? And ideally, let me know once you've done so please.

• I have just submitted the feedback with log file. Automation Update Nvidia driver - Enscape Renderer Error / 01134458 / [ ref:_00D0Y1IeF9._5001n1tkpZo:ref ]

The issue couldn't be replicated with a new simple file when I tried.

When the shutdown happens, it doesn't help even if the computer is rebooted. I had thought clearing up memory would help, but no.