New pc for Revit + Enscape

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I bought a new computer especially to use Revit + Enscape. For financial reasons I bought an AMD APU and I haven't bought the video card yet; I notice that the AMD 5700G APU doesn't work very well with Enscape.

I would like to know if the Radeon RX 6650 XT video card works great in Enscape (https://www.gigabyte.com/ar/Gr…GV-R665XTGAMING-OC-8GD#kf)

AMD Ryzen 7 5700G

Motherboard Asus Tuf B550M plus

4x8gb DDR4 3200mhz

Thanks and regards :thumbsup:

Diego

• Official Post

Hi diega18 , welcome to our Forum and thank you for your inquiry. :)

The Radeon RX 6650 XT is a rather decent card to be used with Enscape! You definitely do not have to go with an NVIDIA card, yet usually you'll notice a mild performance boost and further image improvements making use of DLSS and denoising (enabled through our General Settings), which is exclusive to NVIDIA's RTX cards. The equivalent to the RX 6650 XT performance wise would be a NVIDIA 3060.

We are not getting compensated or anything to promote their cards but DLSS can be very useful especially if raytraced sun shadows are activated which are more performance intensive but also depending on the scene quite a lot more realistic (especially evident in outdoor scenes spanning over a large area) compared to the regular shadows.

Overall the difference between making use of DLSS/denoising or not isn't always tremendous though, yet it can be a nice addition extra for performance and image quality as said. In the end, in case you were already eyeballing the RT 6650 XT and can get a good deal you also won't really go wrong with that card. :) But if perchance you can find a 3060/3070 for around the same price, I'd personally would go for it.