Start up issue - boot error

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • This issue has persisted for some time for me and through multiple updates. I'm not on the latest now, but this is the first time Enscape had a fatal boot error but still let me get into SketchUp. Usually, SketchUp freezes and I get a window that's an endless loop of switch to, cancel, or end I think and none of them do anything and eventually, I just have to open the task manager and close the program from there. Now that I have a BootError log I figured I would share in case you can see what's happening. I feel like it's something to do with Dropbox. I think I've noticed in the past where a file still syncing on Dropbox won't open properly because of an Enscape error of some sort. I zipped the file to save you -23 bytes of data because apparently, a .log file is an invalid extension :-D. Crazy I've been a user for 5 years now, it's great software guys, thank you for the awesome work.

• Official Post

amarr , thanks a lot for your post and I'm sorry to hear about that.

I've added a .log file extension to the forum accordingly, I appreciate that you've put it in a zip file - Right away, which version of SketchUp are you using exactly? Do you experience the same problem using our latest preview as well, and do I understand you correctly that Enscape 3.3 is still working on your machine with SketchUp?

And last but not least, are you able to use latest release/preview when Dropbox is disabled when trying to use SketchUp+Enscape?

Thank you again in advance.