License stayed with my computer that stopped working. How can I get my license back?

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • I Had a fixed license of enscape installed in a revit within a machine that suddenly stopped working. Now i need to install my license into a new machine but it says that the license is not available (obviously because it is registered within the computer that no longer works). What should I do? Is there a way to reset the license code so that it could be installed in a new machine?

Thanks

Nelson

• Official Post

Hi Nelson - In such a case you can also always contact licensing@enscape3d.com to inquire a license reset. I've reset the license now for you though, so you should be able to activate Enscape again as usual.

Let me know in case any further problems or questions arise.

• Hi, Demian.

I have the same problem. I had to format my computer due to technical problems and now I can't apply my license again because it's saying that I already exceeded the number of seats.

How can I reset my license asap? I need urgently to deliver a project this weekend and I'm stuck with this.

Thanks,

Jane

• Official Post

My computer re-installed the system years ago, now can not activate, you help to reset the license

Email address: ssweitzer75501@student.napavalley.edu

I have reset the activation for your license - Please try activating Enscape again once more now.

Smith , in the future, please make sure to get in touch via our educational department via education@chaos.com whenever you require any further assistance with your student license.

• Official Post

Still prompt enough license seat, or not reset it, can help look at it, thank you very much for your reply

Please try again once more, if you're still unsuccessful let me know.

• Official Post

Hello, is there any discount for students now

Please check out our dedicated updated EDU program here:

Updated Educational Program FAQ

If any questions come up what so ever it's best to get in touch with our EDU team using the e-mail education@chaos.com.

• Hi Demian,

I manage to reinstall it in my husband's computer while mine was under maintenance. Now that my computer was fixed, I tried uninstalling Enscape from my husband's computer to install on mine and I got the same exceeded seats message. Please, could you reset again my license?

Thanks,

Jane

• We use a fixed license for rendering. Due to operational errors and various reasons, this computer has been reset, so the connection to the“Original” computer is lost. There is no way to"Disconnect" it, so there is no option to reconnect.We use a fixed license for rendering. This computer has been reset for operational errors and various reasons, and therefore the connection to the"Original" computer is lost. There is no way to“Disconnect” it, can you help me achieve, thank you

• Hello , I am having problem with my educational license because Previously I installed enscape and activated it via educational license but I reformatted my laptop due to some issues little did I know i need to disconnect my enscape license first before I can reuse it , After I redownload it in the same laptop but reformatted I used the license again and it says fixed seat license and I need to disconnect the other device before I can reuse it but I cant do it since it is the same device just reformatted. Is their other way I can reuse my license?

• Official Post

Of course, I have reset your license accordingly.

I reset my old laptop without deactivating my license and I don't have access to reactivate it on the new laptop.

Can you help me deactivate it?

We use a fixed license for rendering. Due to operational errors and various reasons, this computer has been reset, so the connection to the“Original” computer is lost. There is no way to"Disconnect" it, so there is no option to reconnect.We use a fixed license for rendering. This computer has been reset for operational errors and various reasons, and therefore the connection to the"Original" computer is lost. There is no way to“Disconnect” it, can you help me achieve, thank you

Hello , I am having problem with my educational license because Previously I installed enscape and activated it via educational license but I reformatted my laptop due to some issues little did I know i need to disconnect my enscape license first before I can reuse it , After I redownload it in the same laptop but reformatted I used the license again and it says fixed seat license and I need to disconnect the other device before I can reuse it but I cant do it since it is the same device just reformatted. Is their other way I can reuse my license?

I have also reset your license - In the future, please get in touch with education@chaos.com whenever you require any support with your EDU license.

• Official Post

感谢您的阅读,但牌照仍然显示该座位已被占用。你能帮我看看吗?谢谢

That might've been my bad, please try again now! :)

• Hi Damian,

I have a problem with my license educational, I wrote to you several times. I need help,

I had to re initialize completely my computer last saturday, I had to reinstall absolutely everything. I re installed SketchUp and Escape.

&thumbnail=1

When i had to enter my licence for Escape, a error message telling me that i already have the license activated on another computer, but i am tryin, reactivate my licence on the very same computer.

I need help as soon as possible please, i use Enscape to work.

my email educational is salvaradoe@unjbg.edu.pe

• Official Post

I've reset your license - Please be so kind as to also contact education@chaos.com in the future whenever you have any student license inquiries what so ever.