Error while opening enscape - Enscape encoutered an error during rendering. it is using your GPU from NVIDIA

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi, Enscape was working fine and now it does'nt want to open ny more I am getting this message - help!!

I am using Windows 11 Home. 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor. video card NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 laptop GPU, my driver is up to date

Help please

• Official Post

Hi, Enscape was working fine and now it does'nt want to open ny more I am getting this message - help!!

I am using Windows 11 Home. 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor. video card NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 laptop GPU, my driver is up to date

Help please

Thanks for your report.

Even though the message of course says it's already using your NVIDIA GPU, try the following steps detailed here:

https://enscape3d.com/communit…/multi-gpu-issues/#nvidia

If that makes no difference, kindly submit us a feedback report with your log files as we detail here.

Thank you again in advance!