Asset Library not appearing on Viewport Mode

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hello,

I have Enscape for SketchUp on my MacBook (which I just bought the new one especially to be able to run Enscape) and I have not been able to access the asset library while using viewport.

I have installed and uninstalled Enscape and Sketchup 2022 many times, installed SketchUp 2021 instead but nothing seems to help.

I wonder if anyone could help, I just bought a new MacBook for this as I mentioned and am not able to access important features.

Thank you in advance.

J

• Hello Joeajunior,

thank you for your message. The asset library is available in our floating Enscape toolbar (small tree-like icon on a blue box). Should it not be displayed when you are working in SketchUp please go to View -> Tool Palettes -> Enscape.

Our toolbar might not be visible if the Enscape render window is the active window (clicked last). In this case, just activate the SketchUp window by clicking anywhere in it and our floating toolbar should be visible and usable again.

You can also access the asset library by going to Extension -> Enscape -> Asset Library.

I hope this solved your issue. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to post here or contact us at support@enscape3d.com

• Hi Daniel,

Thank you for this, however my problem is something else.

I can access the library via SketchUp, but not via the render viewport for instance like the screenshot below.

I wanna use the asset placement tool to add multiple assets.

Thank you.

J

• Hello Joeajunior,

thank you for the clarification. This extended asset library feature is not available yet on the Mac. From what I am told at this time, it will be included in a future update including the "Multi Asset Placement" option. In the meantime please rely on the usual asset placement in SketchUp.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

• Official Post

I am having the same issue as the the Mac user, but I'm using Widows.

I CAN see the Asset Library icon, but when I select the icon, It stopped working after I installed Enscape-3.5.2+112393

I'm sorry to hear about that - If this problem still persists, can you also try to uninstall any current release of Enscape on your machine and then reinstall Enscape 3.5.2 again?

If that makes no difference and just to make sure I get this correctly, if you click on the button simply nothing happens and no window comes up? Are you still able to click the other buttons, and does it make a difference if you select the Asset Library via the SketchUp menu instead of the toolbar?