Extremly high CPU usage in certain spots

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
    • Official Post

Did some more testing on this and the problem still persists. A box without holes doesn't cause any problems. It would probably take me houre to find out, how many holes are the exact breaking point and I am unsure if that would give you any more valuable insight.

The CPU throttle goes red 100% on 16 cores. When you run a CPU profiler if should be very ovious which function needs optimizing.

Of coarse you have to be able to reproduce it. I switch machines and GPU and am able to reproduce with the same file I sent back then. Could you give this another whirl?

Thank you for the further reply and your patience burggraben .

Our developers were able to find the cause behind this now, and we are currently looking into resolving this as soon as we can. I cannot say when exactly yet, but at this point thanks once more for the cooperation with troubleshooting this.

• Thank you for the further reply and your patience burggraben .

Our developers were able to find the cause behind this now, and we are currently looking into resolving this as soon as we can. I cannot say when exactly yet, but at this point thanks once more for the cooperation with troubleshooting this.

Awesome, great to hear you managed to reproduce and find the cause. Finding the cause is always half the work to squashing a bug. :thumbsup: