MAJOR SUNLIGHT LEAK ISSUES!!!PLEASE HELP!!SUNLIGHT IN INTERIOR SPACE AS IF THERES NO CEILING/ROOF!!!

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Please if anyone could please help!!!I have major issues with sunlight on ALL my files and projects! I've sent a feedback to enscape with log files but no answer! My sunlight seems to be entering the whole interior space as if there's no ceiling. Besides that all textures and objects seems to have light leaks and weird light on each polygon almost and no matter what I do (thicken walls, changed sunlight, shadows, time of day) nothing changes! I have updated enscape, deleted, reinstalled, updated all my graphics drivers, anything I could possibly think of and still nothing!!I've attached some images and a short video below just to show what is happening! Please if anybody could enlighten me it would be of great help I have many projects ongoing and cant work at all!Thanks!!

test enscape.mp4

• Official Post

Please if anyone could please help!!!I have major issues with sunlight on ALL my files and projects! I've sent a feedback to enscape with log files but no answer! My sunlight seems to be entering the whole interior space as if there's no ceiling. Besides that all textures and objects seems to have light leaks and weird light on each polygon almost and no matter what I do (thicken walls, changed sunlight, shadows, time of day) nothing changes! I have updated enscape, deleted, reinstalled, updated all my graphics drivers, anything I could possibly think of and still nothing!!I've attached some images and a short video below just to show what is happening! Please if anybody could enlighten me it would be of great help I have many projects ongoing and cant work at all!Thanks!!

test enscape.mp4

Welcome to our Forum.

I reckon you have a dedicated AMD graphics card built into your machine? If so, then this should be the following known issue which was discussed here.

The solution for the time being is downgrading your AMD drivers to version 22.5.1. You can acquire them through the official AMD homepage.

• Official Post

It worked!!!Perfect!Thank you once again!

That's great! Thanks a lot for the update! :)