Enscape custom asset library thumbnails do not work

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi,

I am adding custom lighting FBX files to my custom asset library but when taking a snapshot the thumbnail turns automatically black. I'm super annoyed that this keeps happening without giving a reason or being giving an option to just paste a picture in stead. My custom library images are all black. Will there be a solution?

Greets,

Dennis

• Official Post

Hi Dennis Steeno , and welcome to our Forum.

I'm sorry to hear about this behavior - Can you briefly please submit a feedback report with your log files for me as well as sharing a screenshot of this problem? Also, I reckon you are using our latest release? In any case, please make sure to also completely re-install Enscape using our current up to date version which you can always acquire here.

Thanks a lot in advance.

• Official Post

Does anyone have a fix for this? This is steady happening to me and it's super annoying! Pls let me know! :archicad::*

@Demian Gutberlet

Welcome to our Forum.

In this specific regard kindly try the following which helped other users prior:

Could you please perform a clean installation of Enscape and your NVIDIA GPU (Game Ready) drivers?

To perform a clean uninstall of Enscape, please:

- Navigate to Add/Remove programs in Windows.

- Uninstall Enscape by using the 'Uninstall' button

- Following the completion of the uninstall, please delete the following directories:

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Enscape

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Enscape

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Temp\Enscape

C:\Program Files\Enscape

Then reinstall the latest version of Enscape for all users as described here.

To perform a clean install of your GPU drivers, please follow the steps contained here.

If that doesn't do the trick, then please also kindly submit a feedback report including log files as detailed here with a brief description or a link to this thread in the feedback's submission form.

Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation!