Some assets stay white

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • I have opened a sketchup file in which I previously added the surrounding assets of my building. Now some trees remain white and some even blue. When I add these assets again via the asset library they still remain white. The library is not offline. Any idea someone?:sketchup:

• Official Post

I have opened a sketchup file in which I previously added the surrounding assets of my building. Now some trees remain white and some even blue. When I add these assets again via the asset library they still remain white. The library is not offline. Any idea someone?:sketchup:

If you haven't please also kindly try re-installing Enscape, making sure that you are also using our latest release. Afterward if that doesn't help, does it perhaps make a difference if you actually acquire the Asset Library offline?

Please try that out as well if possible and if that really makes no difference, kindly submit a few screenshots of this behavior here, alongside ideally an feedback report with your logs so that we can investigate those as well.

Thanks a lot in advance.