Custom Asset Tab not showing

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi, I've downloaded the apartment sample project for Sketchup and trying to find a way to import all the custom assets. The Asset Library screen doesn't seem to have the Custom tab like the instructions with the sample project show. Is this a limitation of the Mac version? If not, what am I doing wrong? Thanks!

• Official Post

Hi, I've downloaded the apartment sample project for Sketchup and trying to find a way to import all the custom assets. The Asset Library screen doesn't seem to have the Custom tab like the instructions with the sample project show. Is this a limitation of the Mac version? If not, what am I doing wrong? Thanks!

I'm afraid custom assets are not yet available on Enscape for Mac. This is another feature that should be coming in the near future, and you can also be notified once there'll be further updates by signing up to our newsletter here (bottom of the page).

• Official Post

Thanks Demian - how often do release for the Mac version occur? I guess we're paying the same licence fee for a reduced number of functions?

I cannot really give you an exact release schedule as it always depends on how extensive an update or full new release is. The newsletter will inform your right away though once there's any update.

The price for both Enscape for Mac and Windows is indeed the same, but be aware that this also allows for Enscape to be used on both operating systems, using one license.