Your license could not be activated, because you've exceeded the number of seats for your license. You can try to deactivate your license in the Licensing tab of the General Settings window on your other machine.

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
    • Official Post

Hi,

I am having trouble activating my license key because it says I have exceeded the number of seats for my license. Can you help me please?

Thank you

Please briefly get in touch with our licensing team by submitting this via our help center:

How do I contact Support?

Make sure to also include either the e-mail used to acquire Enscape or the license key itself so they can reset your license again as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot in advance.

• Official Post

Hello,

I am having the same problem. Could you please reset my license?

I've reset your license accordingly. Please try to activate Enscape once more using the same license key.

• Hello,

I'm facing the same issue. After deactivating my license on one laptop Enscape failed to activate it on my new pc. I'm now even unable to activate it again on my laptop and stuck without a working license.

• Official Post

Hello,

I'm facing the same issue. After deactivating my license on one laptop Enscape failed to activate it on my new pc. I'm now even unable to activate it again on my laptop and stuck without a working license.

No worries, I've just reset your license so please try activating Enscape once more. In the future you can also get in touch with our licensing department via the Help Center directly, as that method usually provides even quicker response times which is of course important in such a case.

Let me know if anything else comes up I may help you with!

• Hola Demian, cambie mi laptop porque se dañó y al instalar enscape en mi nueva laptop me dice que no puedo usar enscape porque excedo el numero de asientos permitidos en mi licencia estudiantil, podrías ayudarme? gracias

• Official Post

Hola Demian, cambie mi laptop porque se dañó y al instalar enscape en mi nueva laptop me dice que no puedo usar enscape porque excedo el numero de asientos permitidos en mi licencia estudiantil, podrías ayudarme? gracias

Kindly get in touch with education@chaos.com and they will be able to reset your license - In the future, when switching between machines, please also make sure to follow our guide here (at the bottom regarding how to remove your license) to avoid having to re-activate the license by us.

• Hi I have the same issue, but there are no other machines with access to the license. I use a business license. Please rectify ASAP as all payments to Enscape have been made on time to date.

Thanks

• Official Post

Hi I have the same issue, but there are no other machines with access to the license. I use a business license. Please rectify ASAP as all payments to Enscape have been made on time to date.

Thanks

I have reset your license accordingly.

Just to make sure you're aware: In the future you can also get in touch with our licensing department via the Help Center directly, as that method usually provides even quicker response times which is of course important in such a case.

Let me know in case anything else comes up you need assistance with.

• Póngase en contacto con education@chaos.com y ellos podrán restablecer su licencia. En el futuro, cuando cambie de máquina, asegúrese de seguir nuestra guía aquí (en la parte inferior sobre cómo eliminar su licencia) para evitar tener que reactivar la licencia por nosotros.

Hola Demian, ya me puse en contacto con el email que me sugieres pero no he recibido respuesta, no hay otra manera de solucionar el problema? ya que necesito usar el programa para una entrega de proyecto

• Official Post

Hola Demian, ya me puse en contacto con el email que me sugieres pero no he recibido respuesta, no hay otra manera de solucionar el problema? ya que necesito usar el programa para una entrega de proyecto

No se preocupe, también he restablecido su licencia ahora e hice una excepción. ¡Buena suerte con tu proyecto!

• Hello Demian,

When you re-activated my license recently, it would not work on the machine I tried to load it onto. We have bought a new computer that the trial runs on, but now the license is deactivated again. Can you please reactivate my license?

Jean-Paul

• Hello Demian,

I lost all my data on the computer because of a virus,

I need help logging out my license from this computer that doesn't work anymore.

I tried to reinstall enscape , but a message appears that it is necessary

to disconnect from the other computer. but I no longer have access to it.

please help me to logging out :(

• Hi Demian I am getting fatal error messages on start up, I have spoken to your colleague Hayley Smith who told me that my version of Sketch Up and graphics card are not supported despite continuous use to date without issue over the last year and two months. The issues seem to have only occurred since my license was de-activated. I have even tried to revert to previous versions but am still meeting the same issue.

This is very frustrating as I have spent 3 days trying to rectify this issue, interrupting my usual business activities.

I can't understand this sudden change in how the software works. Can somebody please call me to discuss?

• Official Post

Hello Demian,

When you re-activated my license recently, it would not work on the machine I tried to load it onto. We have bought a new computer that the trial runs on, but now the license is deactivated again. Can you please reactivate my license?

Jean-Paul

Your licenses have been reset accordingly. In the future as mentioned prior, please ideally also get in touch with licensing via our Help Center next time as I may not always be able to do these resets right away.

Hi Demian I am getting fatal error messages on start up, I have spoken to your colleague Hayley Smith who told me that my version of Sketch Up and graphics card are not supported despite continuous use to date without issue over the last year and two months. The issues seem to have only occurred since my license was de-activated. I have even tried to revert to previous versions but am still meeting the same issue.

This is very frustrating as I have spent 3 days trying to rectify this issue, interrupting my usual business activities.

I can't understand this sudden change in how the software works. Can somebody please call me to discuss?

I can of course very much so understand the frustration, but there is really not much we can do at this point, as the issues are the following, allow me to copy what my colleague wrote for reference:

1. Sketchup 2016 is not supported in Enscape 3.2.0; we discontinued support for Sketchups older than 2018 in Enscape version 2.9.
    2. We have never officially supported any version of Sketchup Make; we only offer support for Sketchup Pro.
    3. Your graphics card, AMD Radeon (TM) R7 M360, hasn't been supported since Enscape version 3.1.2 in November 2021. With our release of Enscape version 3.2, Enscape requires a dedicated graphics card with a minimum of 4GB VRAM, and this graphics card does not meet this specification.

Of course, regarding 1. you could just use a more recent version of SketchUp, but it's not possible to just circumvent point 3. I'm afraid. You may also be able to acquire and use a previous release of Enscape like 3.1, but make sure to also uninstall any other current version of Enscape still present on your machine before doing so, as you mentioned that SketchUp seems to crash trying to re-install a previous release.

Regarding "this sudden change in how the software works", it simply seems that you've upgraded from Enscape 3.1.x to Enscape 3.2, and thereafter compatibility with both the current version of SketchUp and your graphics card was lost I'm afraid.

Please also keep in touch with my colleague via the actual support case itself, and just perhaps there is also a chance for you to upgrade your current machine(s) as that would also grant future compatibility with versions after 3.1 or even 3.5, allowing you to also make use of all those new functionalities we've added since 3.1 as well.

• Hey, sent an email to support, did a ticket through the help center, but I've been without Enscape for about 14 hours the day after a project deadline due to the same licensing issue. I see that there's a machine fingerprint and I've only used this same PC for the 6 years I've been using Enscape. Multiple SketchUp versions of course, but same PC, no fresh OS install, no hardware upgrades, nothing and I've gotten this issue a few times over the years. I know piracy is always a concern, but if the needle could get pushed back a little more toward slightly more piracy friendly, but never locking out paying customers, that would be nice. I think the issue has to do with multiple SketchUp versions staying installed, but that's kind of a necessary evil at times.

• Hi Demian.

Good news is, I have a shiny new machine! Bad news is I can't get my license to activated on it!

As predicted, I'm having issues removing my licence from the other machine as it is so buggy, the Enscape toolbar will not load so I cannot remove the licence myself and I cannot uninstall and reinstall Enscape to try and do it that way.

If you could kindly reset my license so that I can use it on this new machine ASAP I would be eternally grateful.

Sorry to be a pain but hopefully this I will be happy quiet customer!

Thanks

• Official Post

Hey, sent an email to support, did a ticket through the help center, but I've been without Enscape for about 14 hours the day after a project deadline due to the same licensing issue. I see that there's a machine fingerprint and I've only used this same PC for the 6 years I've been using Enscape. Multiple SketchUp versions of course, but same PC, no fresh OS install, no hardware upgrades, nothing and I've gotten this issue a few times over the years. I know piracy is always a concern, but if the needle could get pushed back a little more toward slightly more piracy friendly, but never locking out paying customers, that would be nice. I think the issue has to do with multiple SketchUp versions staying installed, but that's kind of a necessary evil at times.

Thanks a lot for submitting a case via our help center as well already. Make sure to also mention this behavior alongside for example after we have gotten back to you regarding resetting your license again, just so they are further made aware of this too as we may also need to investigate why this seems to occur on the same machine of yours, even if multiple versions of SketchUp are installed (which should not really be a problem).

Hi Phil, I'm happy to hear you were able to upgrade to a new machine! :)

Of course, I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to activate Enscape right away, but no worries I was able to locate your license and have reset it myself accordingly - Feel free to activate Enscape once more on your new machine and if anything else comes up please let me know whenever of course!

• I've reset your license accordingly. Please try to activate Enscape once more using the same license key.

Hello there, I have got a message that my license key has been deactivated because i have reached my fixed seats limit and when i update my enscape its said that it was deactivated. Could you assist me with resetting my license?

here is my machine fingerprint: 7iV2qh4tUUCs44/O9fIBI0GZBqGeMVe8gXE7tf23E0Q=

• Official Post

Hello there, I have got a message that my license key has been deactivated because i have reached my fixed seats limit and when i update my enscape its said that it was deactivated. Could you assist me with resetting my license?

here is my machine fingerprint: 7iV2qh4tUUCs44/O9fIBI0GZBqGeMVe8gXE7tf23E0Q=

If I see it correctly you own a student license, so please kindly get in touch with education@chaos.com. They'll be able to reset your license and reach out to you after you've gotten in touch. Thanks a lot in advance.