Your license could not be activated, because you've exceeded the number of seats for your license. You can try to deactivate your license in the Licensing tab of the General Settings window on your other machine.

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Bonjour,

Je rencontre un problème similaire. impossible de réactiver la licence sur mon poste.

Pouvez-vous m'aider svp ?

91KqJk4XBANJ3PiRfOCcpNPkxY0dylvFcOoopFD1hhI=

Merci

• Official Post

Bonjour,

Je rencontre un problème similaire. impossible de réactiver la licence sur mon poste.

Pouvez-vous m'aider svp ?

91KqJk4XBANJ3PiRfOCcpNPkxY0dylvFcOoopFD1hhI=

Merci

I have just reset your license so please try activating Enscape again. In the future, you can also get in touch with licensing itself via our Help Center as detailed here: How do I contact Support?

Je viens de réinitialiser votre licence, alors essayez à nouveau d’activer Enscape. À l’avenir, vous pouvez également contacter les licences elles-mêmes via notre centre d’aide, comme indiqué ici : How do I contact Support?

• Hi, I have had an error message reading "Your license could not be activated, because you've exceeded the number of seats for your license. You can try to deactivate your license in the Licensing tab of the General Settings window on your other machine." My license is Student License. I have updated to the latest version of enscape, I have tried deactivating and reactivating the license, I have tried removing and re-entering the license key and I have tried restarting my computer, none of which have helped.

Please can you help me resolve this so that it doesn't keep happening? Thanks

• Official Post

Hi, I have had an error message reading "Your license could not be activated, because you've exceeded the number of seats for your license. You can try to deactivate your license in the Licensing tab of the General Settings window on your other machine." My license is Student License. I have updated to the latest version of enscape, I have tried deactivating and reactivating the license, I have tried removing and re-entering the license key and I have tried restarting my computer, none of which have helped.

Please can you help me resolve this so that it doesn't keep happening? Thanks

Hi priskianus.nahak , and welcome to our Forum.

Right away, I've reset the activation for your license. Please try activating Enscape again once more now. Just in case you tried to move your license from one machine to another, make sure to also follow the proper steps detailed here (Section "Remove a License Key") so that this will not occur again.

In any case, if you experience any issues with your student license in the future, make sure to also get in touch with education@chaos.com. Thanks a lot.

• Official Post

I am having the same problem.

In such a case you can always reach out to our licensing team which should be able to assist you the quickest, via our help center:

How do I contact Support?

Feel free to also share the e-mail tied to your license as well so I can reset it accordingly instead.

Yes. I am having this problem for the 10th time and getting sick about this now. Especially since I have to be done with a project 2 days from now.

It looks like the license has already been, so please try activating Enscape once more.

Just to make very sure, I reckon you've also tried the following detailed here before trying to move your license to another machine? In any case, if you still require me to reset another license not tied to the e-mail used to log into this Forum let me know.

• Official Post

I am having the same issue here, please advice. We only have EnScape installed on one PC.

You can also get in touch with our licensing team directly using the Help Center as detailed here. Feel free to still share your license/e-mail used to acquire Enscape via a direct massage and I can reset the license beforehand.

We do reccomend going through the Help Center in the future though as that is also usually the quickest method to receive a license reset.

Finally, is there anything what so ever you can think of doing before the license was disabled? For example any changes made to Windows itself? (Like adjusting your hostname)

• Hello, I'm having the similar issue as well. Recently, I reset my computer and I'm currently unable to access Enscape due the license problem. I've attempted to remove and reactivate the license, but the issue persists.

I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks!

• Hello

My Educational fixed seat license is showing deactivated because you've exceeded the number of seats for your license. I have updated to the latest version of enscape, I have tried deactivating and reactivating the license, I have tried removing and re-entering the license key and I have tried restarting my computer, none of which have helped

Reply asap

• Hey I'm having a similar issues as well. Exactly as described above, I downloaded the most recent version of enscape and my license has deactivated even though I only have it installed on a single computer. I have tried to deactivate and reactivate but it won't work. Please could I have some help re-setting my license?

Thanks,

Lucie :)

• Official Post

Hey saksh23 and Lucie Bonney
    I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing license issues. Can you tell me if you are using Windows or Mac, what design application you're using and, if you know it, what Enscape version you have updated from?
    Also, to get your license working as soon as possible, please also get in touch with our licensing team directly using the Help Center as detailed here.
    That's the quickest way to reset your seat count. Thank you!

• Hey I'm having a similar issues as well.

Exactly as described above, I downloaded the most recent version of enscape and my license has deactivated even though I only have it installed on a single computer. I have tried to deactivate and reactivate but it won't work. Please could I have some help re-setting my license? Thankyou

Regards,
    Nadine

• Official Post

Hey nadinegad_ , to get your license working as soon as possible, please also get in touch with our licensing team directly using the Help Center as detailed here.

That's the quickest way to reset your seat count. Thank you!

• hi! i have the same issue.

My student license for enscape was working properly, until I restarted my laptop and installed the latest windows update. The license says "Fixed seat license - used seats: 1 of 1(License deactivated)" when I didn't open my license in any other machine. Also, maybe because my laptop was previously repaired and they changed the motherboard. Does that affect my license? Thank you! Please help me out asap! I have my Thesis submission next week. Thank you!

• Official Post

hi! i have the same issue.

My student license for enscape was working properly, until I restarted my laptop and installed the latest windows update. The license says "Fixed seat license - used seats: 1 of 1(License deactivated)" when I didn't open my license in any other machine. Also, maybe because my laptop was previously repaired and they changed the motherboard. Does that affect my license? Thank you! Please help me out asap! I have my Thesis submission next week. Thank you!

I've reset your educational license so please try activating Enscape again. In the future, please make sure to get in touch with education@chaos.com whenever you require any assistance with your student subscription. :)

• I've reset your educational license so please try activating Enscape again. In the future, please make sure to get in touch with education@chaos.com whenever you require any assistance with your student subscription. :)

It's good now! Thank you sooooo much! Anyway, I tried contacting education@chaos.com but it says that the email is already discontinued. Hence, I was redirected to the support team. Thank you for your fast reply! :)

• What should I do with this error? "Your license could not be activated, because you've exceeded the number of seats for your license. You can try to deactivate your license in the Licensing tab of the General Settings window on your other machine." I really needed help,

thanks